Bundle includes Multi-Pro for Corners and More Standoff Stabilizer, 19" attachment, and extra pair of Orange Tips. For detailed information, please view each of these products on our website.
One Adaptable Standoff to Meet All Your Needs
The Multi-Pro for Corners & More has attachments to adapt it to fit corners, span a 4 foot wide window, create a greater standoff from the wall or even a closer standoff distance. Attachments are easily interchanged within minutes by removing 4 bolts, inserting the desired attachment and tightening the 4 bolts.
From this (base unit) ..... to this -- Multi-Pro with the Corner attachment. Corner attachment MP 2010 CRNR comes with the Multi-Pro. The Multi-Pro 19 inch Bundle also comes with the 19 inch attachment and extra set of orange tips. (Other attachments sold separately.)
All the strength and durability of the Original Ladder-Max Standoff Stabilizer (ABM 2002), but adapts to your specific standoff needs.
Fits all major aluminum, wood, and fiberglass extension and articulating ladders
- Including Werner, Louisville, Howard, Gorilla, Little Giant, Green Bull and others
- Rungs should be 12 inches on center
Multi-Pro Installation -- On and Off Your Ladder in 10 Seconds Without Tools
(Ladder-Max Original shown in photos. Multi-Pro attaches in the same way.)
This professional grade stabilizer is a MUST HAVE tool for everyone who uses an extension ladder, homeowners and professionals alike, such as gutter installers, painters, roofers, siders, home inspectors, window cleaners, exterminators, insurance adjustors, and utility workers.
- Constructed of rugged, durable steel
- Takes just seconds to attach and remove from your ladder
- Provides the strength required to handle a true work load and is built to last
- Multiple attachment and standoff distances let you stand at a natural position, and reach further safely and with less effort
- Certified for direct roof placement
- Heavy duty plastic tips are non-marring
- Saves you money by eliminating damage from ladder placement
- Slips over two of your ladders rungs
- Approved for use with ladder jacks
- Meets or exceeds ANSI and OSHA standards for type 1AA ladders with a special duty rating of #375
- Made in the USA!
Use your Ladder-Max Multi-Pro Year Round
- Cleaning gutters
- Installing GutterBrush gutter guard
- Cleaning windows
- Decorating with Christmas lights
- Snow removal
- Add the Multi-Tray for greater safety and convenience
Corner attachment for fitting around corners comes with the Multi-Pro. Multi-Tray pictured sold separately. Multi-Tray fits on all Multi-Pro attachments, as well as on the Original Ladder-Max standoff, and on any step-ladder (for use on step-ladders, also purchase Multi-Tray straps, or use your own one inch straps).
Multi-Tray pictured sold separately. Multi-Tray fits on all Multi-Pro attachments, as well as on the Original Ladder-Max standoff, and on any step-ladder (for use on step-ladders, also purchase Multi-Tray straps, or use your own one inch straps).
SHIPPING INCLUDED! Save $$ off the delivered cost of this Bundle.
The Multi-Pro 19 inch Bundle includes
- Ladder-Max Multi-Pro for Corners and More standoff stabilizer
- 19 inch attachment
- Extra set of tips
The Multi-Pro allows your standoff to be safely and securely placed on building corners and roofs. Within minutes, the corner attachments can be removed and replaced with the included 19 inch extension attachments. This is the same standoff distance as our Ladder-Max Original fixed arm standoff stabilizer. Great for cleaning gutters, safely accessing your roof, cleaning windows, and more!
Extra tips are included in this bundle to use with the 19 inch attachments.
Other attachments for the Ladder-Max Multi-Pro are available for purchase and can be purchased separately:
- 13 inch attachment for closer standoff distance
- 24 inch attachment for greater standoff distance (especially for working near your 24 inch eaves)
- 51 inch Wide Span attachment, which spans a 48 inch wide window
- and the Multi-Tray, our must-have tool and project tray
Glad I bought this
Posted by Unknown on 20th Mar 2018
I wish I had known about this product years ago. I hate working on ladders and I still do but with the standoff's I at least feel a lot more comfortable. I use this on my Little Giant ladder and it fits perfectly.
Great Product_A Little Heavy
Posted by Dr. D on 22nd Sep 2015
The Ladder Max was exactly what I needed to install gutter guards around my home. The job would have taken me a couple of extra days without it. The ladder is more difficult to move - but worth the effort.
I highly recommend this product!!
Posted by Unknown on 8th Sep 2015
Works like a charm!!
Great but I did not need the extra extensions
Posted by Ken on 19th Oct 2014
I am new to ladder stabilizers- never used one and it was hard from the internet pictures to understand one type from another- so I asked Ladder Max for advise and they told me to order the Max Pro kit and the 19 " extensions. I have been up and down a not so great ladder 50 + times now - and am enamored with the ladder Max stability and quality. I do not however think I will ever need the extensions. The base kit with curved arms for corner climbing works great all by itself.
RESPONSE FROM LADDER-MAX:
So glad you are pleased with our standoff stabilizer, Ken, and feel safe! We do want to caution you that the corner attachment that came with your Multi-Pro is designed to be stable on wall corners and roof corners. Because of its curved grip, it will not provide the best stability on flat surfaces. Please use your 19" attachment for those jobs -- we want you to be safe! Thanks for taking the time to post a review.
Posted by Unknown on 31st Jul 2014
Posted by Unknown on 31st Jul 2014
Nice transaction. Great device.
Posted by Unknown on 31st Jul 2014
CRAZY FAST SHIPPING
Posted by k***r on 30th Jul 2014
Will do business again. Solid American product.
Very happy with this product!
Posted by Michael Quinlan on 31st May 2014
The best standoff I've ever used! I've used one made by my ladder manufacturer, but it's of limited use since it can't be used on corners or placed on a roof. I've also used another generic one, but with the same limitations. Since getting the Ladder-Max Multi-Pro/19" Bundle, I've used it twice to get on my roof (when combined with the Safe-T Ladder Rail Extensions), and once against a wall. In both situations it worked extremely well. I haven't used it on a corner yet.
The standoff is very easy to install on the ladder - literally 15 seconds and you're done.
My roof has a 5:12 pitch, and the 19" standoff distance is a little short for roof placement, but ideal for use against a wall. If I have another planned trip to the roof I may order the 24" standoff attachment.
(4) of the 1-1/2" carriage bolts provided for assembly were too short to reach through the assembled hardware and thread into the nylon on the nylon lock nuts, but 2" bolts I picked up at the orange big box home improvement store solved that problem.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone using an extension ladder.