- Safe Roof Access
Safe Roof Access
SAFELY STEP ONTO YOUR ROOF WITH CONFIDENCE
Attach any Ladder-Max standoff stabilizer on the third rung from the top of your ladder, and safely side-step onto the roof.
Or for added confidence, use our Safe-T Ladder Rails with your Ladder-Max standoff and step onto the roof like you are climbing stairs.
Ladder-Max is the ONLY standoff in North America certified for direct roof placement
- Improves ladder stability, eliminates side slip
- Increases safety when getting on the roof
- Protects roofing material, gutters, siding and paint finishes
Our Safe-T Ladder Rail Extension is designed to attach to the top of the ladder side rails. When the Ladder-Max standoff stabilizer is combined with Safe-T Rails, the user can step through the safety rails onto the roof without side stepping, while still protecting gutters and roofing materials from damage. It provides two offsetting handrails that offer a point of walkthrough to step on or off the ladder.
Both methods are OSHA compliant. Safe-T Rails and all Ladder-Max standoff stabilizers attach to your ladder in seconds without tools.
Slide Extension onto Ladder Rail Slide till Safety Latch "clicks" Tighten Secure Knob
ANSI tested and certified
- Designed and certified for direct roof placement
- Made of rugged, durable, steel construction, the Ladder-Max provides the strength required to handle a true work load and is built to last.
- Ladder-Max's 19 inches of standoff lets you stand at a natural position. You can reach further with less effort.
- Designed and certified for roof placement, Ladder-Max will reduce your business liability by eliminating the need to lean the ladder against eaves, gutters or roof edges.
- Ladder-Max will save you money by eliminating damage normally attributed to ladder placement.
- Approved for use with ladder jacks.
- Heavy duty non-marring plastic tips.
- Ladder-Max is manufactured and packaged in the USA!
- Safely access your roof
- Decorate with Christmas lights
- Remove snow from roof
- Home improvement projects